When you are looking for a valuation and litigation support professional, it is important for you to find someone with the appropriate experience and qualifications. At Midwest Business Appraisal, our team provides timely, well-reasoned, defensible valuation and litigation support services.
Our professionals have earned business valuation accreditations from major professional associations including:
- ABV – Accredited in Business Valuation, by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- CVA – Certified Valuation Analyst, by the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- CBA – Certified Business Appraiser, by the Institute of Business Appraisers
The ultimate goal of our team is to provide the highest quality services, delivered with a personal touch, at fees that provide real value to you. Midwest Business Appraisal specializes in providing services to closely-held companies, families and courts. We perform valuation and litigation support services on a confidential basis for a variety of stakeholders and their professional advisors. Our clients range from small companies and professional practices to large, regional companies.
Our professionals prepare independent, unbiased services, including:
- Strategic and Transaction Planning
- Tax-Related Valuations
- Business Transition Planning
Litigation and Arbitration Support